At no additional cost to you, as an affiliate of Amazon and other organizations, I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Using my links allows me to keep bringing you awesome content. Thank you for your support!
Easy Creamed Fish with Mushrooms Recipe!
- 4-6 Whiting fish filets
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 4 oz Canned mushrooms
- 10.5 oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees.
- Mix the milk, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, and spices in a medium bowl.
- Add the mixture to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Line thawed fish in a baking pan.
- Pour the heated mixture over the fish.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.