At no additional cost to you, as an affiliate of Amazon and other organizations, I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Using my links allows me to keep bringing you awesome content. Thank you for your support!
Get cash back for grocery shopping!
Have you ever gone to the grocery store, then regret spending so much? To refill the empty space in your wallet, Checkout 51 is a great resource. They will give you cash back for your normal grocery shopping. They don’t just give rebates for groceries. I have also seen rebates for wine and spirits, a Sam’s Club Membership, and even magazines. I’ve got back $128, so far. Read on to see how you can get free cash back too!
How Checkout 51 rebates work:
1. Sign up for Checkout 51 and set up your profile. (They have to know where to send your check). You get $5 to start when you use my link.
2. Take a look at what products are being offered for a rebate.
3. Any items that you purchase that are listed on the website, are eligible for a rebate.
4. After you go shopping, mark any items in the app that you purchased, that are listed as being eligible for a rebate.
5. Snap photos of your receipt and submit it for your rebate.
6. Your purchase will be reviewed.
7. Once you get $20 worth of rebates banked, you can opt to be paid by check or PayPal.
TIP: BE SURE TO CHECK FOR NEW REBATES OFTEN. THEY RUN OUT OF POPULAR REBATES PRETTY FAST!
So far, I have earned $128 from this app. So it’s definitely legit. As I mentioned above, use my link to sign up, and you will get a $5 bonus to start.
To get more detailed information on Checkout 51 and my other favorite cash back apps, check out my YouTube video: